Secter Environmental Resource Consulting (SERC) offers senior strategic and operational consulting services in the areas of environmental, natural resource and land-use management and planning.
Who We Are and What We Do
SERC is a wholly owned operating division of Secter Pacific Services Inc., established in 1989 by Jonathan P. Secter following 18 years as an analyst and manager in the public service of Canada and of British Columbia. We are based in Victoria, British Columbia, with a satellite office in Portland, Oregon. SERC is a company of biologists, geographers, planners and natural resource managers specializing in:
- Environmental Project Impact Assessment
- Environmental Regulatory Strategies And Management
- Natural Resource (and Land Use) Management Planning
- Natural Resource Based Community Economic Development
- Coastal Zone Conservation and Development
- First Nations Land and Natural Resource Issues
- First Nations Engagement
Our services focus at the strategic and operational levels required by corporations, agencies, communities, engineering firms and law firms, regarding environmental, natural resource and land-use program, project and problem definition, as well as strategies for implementation, evaluation, and issue negotiation and resolution.
Environmental Assessment, Regulatory Management, Site Planning & Operational Planning of Forest Management ,Saturna Island Indian Reserve Number #7, Saturna Island, BC
What We Bring
SERC brings the extensive expertise and experience of seasoned senior environmental professionals from an array of allied fields, supported by a diversely trained staff with a multi-disciplinary focus.
This manifests in:
- Our approach to problems and solutions
- The expertise and experience of our people
- The breadth and extent of our projects